150th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021: MEMBERS’ INFORMATION AND VOTING FORM
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2021 Annual General Meeting of the Society to consider the Directors’ Report for 2020 and Committee Nominations will be by online and postal voting during the period 1st April to 30th April 2021
Committee nominations (click here)
- President: Carole Roberts
- Vice-Presidents: Celia Bailey, John Hickman, Jane McLauchlin, Ian Payne
- Hon. Curator: Christopher Taylor
- Hon. Editor: Brian Lancaster
- Hon. General Sec: Tony Skrzpczyk
- Hon. Librarian: Paul Sowan
- Hon. Treasurer: Brenda Hawkins
- Ordinary Members of Council: Jim Bush, Pamela Buttrey, John Greig, Mark Tyson, Kenneth Woodhams
Due to the contingencies of Covid-19, voting at this 2021 AGM will be without formal proposal and seconding of each item.
The online voting form will be available here between 1st April and 30th April 2021. Please vote online if you are able. For those unable to vote online, a postal form is currently being sent to members.